Squared Circle Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thanksgiving Countdown
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 pm
Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Khor

Our users have posted a total of 319 messages in 115 subjects

The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career

+4
JohnnyInsano
A.J White
Enigmatic Abyss
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
8 posters

Go down

The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career Empty The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

To The SCW Roster,

I know only about 5 people are actually going to care and the rest will just say "Bye bye! Can I has ur job? Wink" like they normally do whenever I plan on doing something, but yeah, this is it.

I'm planning on quitting TWG.

Yep, plain and simple, just like that. I think this fed would be better off without me too. Yes, I'm one of the only roleplayer's in this fed.

Yes, I'm one of the GREATEST roleplayers in this fed.

Yes, I am the VGM of MNM.

But my time has been being taken up lately with schoolwork (and Xbox Live) and I am also getting sick of this game.

Soo, yeah. It's that simple. BTW: Erik, I didn't give you my pass on Xbox Live, I realized that wasn't the pass to TWG, but to something else xD
I'll tell you the pass whenever I actually make my decision on whether or not I'm quitting.

Anyways, for now, I'll be gone for a while. But don't let this keep you guys down, roleplay more than ever and better than ever!

Thanks,
Justin Nipper
The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career 1-89
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
Monday Night Misery Admin

SCW Reputation : 6

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career Empty Re: The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career

Post  Enigmatic Abyss Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Good luck in your schoolwork and xbox of course Wink
Enigmatic Abyss
Enigmatic Abyss
Jobber
Jobber

SCW Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career Empty Re: The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career

Post  A.J White Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

lol i wish i ad x box XD anyways pce out brotha, good luck with... whatever you do next
A.J White
A.J White
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career Empty Reply

Post  JohnnyInsano Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Good Luck in the future and with school. Being the same age, I know how it is and how some teachers LOVE to screw you over. LOL. Anyway, in case you have any doubts, myself and others will be more than happy to help out where needed and I hope I am not being too ambitious in saying I would love the job of VGM of MNM. Sorry I haven't rpd lately I have been EXTREMELY busy with school and I was on vacation lately. Once again, sorry.
JohnnyInsano
JohnnyInsano
SCW Editor
SCW Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  Laguna Maruko Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Justin, I hear ya, and I have a similar announcement myself.

I also need to hang up the "proverbial boots" of TWG and SCW for the time being. Because I now have my foot in the door to the Army. Found out Monday that the Army is taking another dumb fuck and using him as a mine tester!

And, with following Justin's footsteps, yes, I know I am the General Manager of Wreckage. I am the moderator to this forum. I've done SO damn much for this fed, and I feel like I'm leaving a couple of good friends I've made here. But fear not, because I will be back. After basic training and AIT school. Ooh! I forgot to mention; I get to blow shit up and throw it away (Explosive Ordinance Disposal).

So, to everyone, I apologize, but this is something for my family, and my main priority is my kids over anything. And to everyone that I've met, you're awesome, you're all awesome roleplayers, and you kick major ass.

To Darren, dude, you know where to find me and chew me out for leaving you high and dry. But then again, you were thinking about shutting SCW down anyway. But I'll be back. And if you're still here on TWG, I'll come by, join the next fed you're in, and challenge you! XD

And if any one of you guys wants to keep in contact with me, by all means, here's my shit:

E-mail/AIM: desperadoiaguna@aol.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/erikpryer
Facebook: (Browse for Erik Pryer)
XBox Live: LMaruko

Peace, yo.
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
Thursday Night Wreckage Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:48 pm

lol great now justin AND laguna are leaving?! What are we supposed to do now?? im not sure why but i think these are the final steps to the closing of SCW now... but if it does close... hey it had a creative name XD and it WAS fun, being my first fed... i got lucky Very Happy
A.J White
A.J White
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  Killswitch Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 am

Wow... Now my leaving doesn't seem as important

Yeah, I'm sorry to say but I too am leaving SCW. Work has me on terrible hours, and the hours I'm not working I'm either under a car or trying to sleep. Not to mention actually being assaulted while working, lol.

I'm sure some saw it coming, seeing as I have yet to roleplay at all this season. To all of Salvation and Fallen, I apologize, I was a major part in the beginning of the feud but now it seem's as if it's died.

And to Darren, Justin and Laguna, you guys have been great since my starting here, I want to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to work for a great company and wish you all good luck in the future.

Killswitch
Killswitch
SCW Editor
SCW Editor

SCW Reputation : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyInsano Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:38 am

AWW F*CK!!!!! Great, now everybody is gone JK. But anyway, I just want to let everyone know that I will stay with SCW until the end and I am available to help out where necessary. Just pm me on TWG Server 1.
JohnnyInsano
JohnnyInsano
SCW Editor
SCW Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Kid Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 am

when i read the first post i was disapointed, because i thought like Justin would be my VGM for as long as i play VGM but i thought i couldn't do anything about it, i wished him good luck, when i reached Lagunas post i vas shocked, 2 VGMs in 1 day? you've got to be kidding. and then - killswitch? I mean what happened? Fuck that really messed me up. it really does look like SCW is coming to its end, but i'll try to stay untill the end! so just a few last words:

Justin - good luck, its a good thing that you want to concentrate on your studies, i wish i did that a few years ago Smile i'll miss you but i'm happy for you.

Laguna - well we didn't interact much Smile but i always saw that you did a lot of work arround here. a lot of great work, and we're all very happy for it. We'll be waiting for you Smile But you better create some home videos on how you blow up everything Very Happy that should be fun to watch Very Happy

Killswitch - i liked your roleplays and looks like you also helped out alot in this fed Smile too bad you're leaving, but we're powerless, its your choice based on your curent situation Smile

So, good luck everyone, i hope we meet again Smile
Thunder Kid
Thunder Kid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Laguna Maruko Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Well, as I said, I'm not going to be gone for good... and even still, if I somehow don't return, you can always find me on the stuff I gave you guys.

And Thunder, it'll be a definite to post some awesome ka-booms on youtube or some shit.
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:06 pm

lol, laguna id watch those... so now that killswitch, darren and laguna are leaving... doesnt that make one person left of the big 4? whos gonna run the show?
A.J White
A.J White
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnnyInsano Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Laguna I would definately watch that. LOL Smile Anyway, A.J, it would be only Darren left and I have an idea. As the sole remaining editor (besides Darren), I could take over as GM of Wreckage or VGM, whichever position Laguna held and another person could take over the VGM spot on MNM so we have editors on both sides. Just a thought as it would help balance out and I don't wanna see SCW fall. Let's all RP and make an amazing show next. I suggest we do 3 feast or fired matches. Kill vs. Joker; Darren vs. Laguna, and Verc vs. Dangerous. One case holds a championship opportunity. The other contains the "pink slip" so we can send Laguna, Kill, and Dangerous off in style while making MNM look like the "dominant brand" with the Fallen "taking over". Just a thought. PM me a response on TWG server 1.
JohnnyInsano
JohnnyInsano
SCW Editor
SCW Editor

Back to top Go down

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:10 pm

I'm not going to be gone for good either. But, to anyone who wants to chat with me, y'all know my TWG name xD

Also, Sorry for taking off on y'all, but you know how rl is.

Anyways, me and Erik will always be in touch since (his wife is hotttt) he's one of the coolest people I've ever met. But I will be losing some friends Sad

Oh, and Thunder, sorry for leaving before SCW ended, but it will end anyways since there's only been, like, no roleplays at all since the new season.

Just to let you know, I will NEVER quit, just rl is backing me into a corner and is about to beat me into a pulp xD

Just like I said before, just msg me if you wanna talk.

Sincerely,
Justin
The Biggest Announcement of My Whole Career 1-89
"Dangerous" Justin Payne

SCW Reputation : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Kid Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:56 pm

well i think i also have like 3-4 months to play TWG. cuz exams are coming up shortly so i'm gonna be beating myself to sleep every night cuz i doubt my nerves will let me off that easily Very Happy I think that Enigmatic Abyss is the same, maybe i'll find an account sitter for the time till summer, but still i'm gonna have to leave any fed, for my lak of roleplaying time Smile
Thunder Kid
Thunder Kid
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Laguna Maruko Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:25 pm

LOL OMG Justin... my wife thinks you're the cutest little thing.

My Wife: "Wow... four 't's? Must mean something."
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:45 pm

well... just logged on to twg and there was the message from darren saying that scw is closing... but he also said that we need to do our best and go out with a BANG... i agree, johnny, we dont have an rp planned for monday... if we make one it wont be used XD but we should start working on the next one, and being as we have to do our best, and all of ours seem to be you talking, me talking end. we r gonna use da chat box Very Happy
A.J White
A.J White
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Master Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Probaly could'nt come at a worse time, but I'm giving up on feds and rping in general....like everyone else, school work is beggining to catch up on me. Usually, this isnt a problem....at least, until this year anyway. God knows how am I gonna complete all these homework and assignments......

Sad to see so many people leaving....but life has to go on, doesnt it?
Rave Master
Rave Master
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post  A.J White Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Mad Shocked no comment
A.J White
A.J White
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum